The Right Care
Caring for your glasses will ensure they look as good as you do. Below you will find a few tips to help you keep those specs looking spectacular.
Lets start with a FREE tune up.
The good news is that if you purchased your glasses from us you get FREE tune ups! Come in to your local store and have your lenses cleaned, hardware tightened, frames and nose pads adjusted, and cleaner refilled - anytime!
Keep them looking like new
1. Always keep your glasses stored in a hard case.
2. Always make sure you clean your glasses with your Eyemart Express Lens Cleaner. Remember, we offer FREE refills for every Eyemart Express customer. As a temporary solution you can always use dish soap or alcohol.
3. Make sure you use the proper cloth. Every purchase comes with a cleaning cloth, but if you misplaced yours you can always use cleaning tissues or other microfiber cloth.
When cleaning your glasses:
- Lint-free towel
- Disposable lens wipes
- Cleaning tissue
- Eyeglass cleaning machine
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Strong cleaning chemicals
- Lemon juice
I need more than a tune-up or cleaning.
We understand that accidents happen, which is why we offer an unlimited lens warranty. Regardless of what caused the damage, just bring in your glasses within the first year and we’ll repair or replace them with a comparable pair if your style is no longer available.
Just $29.95 for the first pair. $19.95 for the second. And $49.95 for high definition or photochromic lenses.