Shop online today and save 30% + Free Shipping
Está a punto de ingresar a una página que solo existe en Inglés. Agradecemos su paciencia mientras mejoramos nuestro sitio. Disculpe las molestia.x
Job ID: 1011267
Date Posted: 04/05/2019
Farmers Branch, TX
Eyemart Express is seeking a language lover, a conceptual thinker, and someone who ultimately possesses a proven mastery of the written and spoken word. This person will be a creative storyteller with the consistent ability to develop and present strategically sound concept/copy solutions across multiple marketing platforms.
This is an in-house marketing copywriter position with a quickly growing retail company. The person in this position will work on a variety of projects, large and small, in a variety of marketing mediums including, but not limited to, TV, radio, video, direct mail, digital, social, Web content, print, outdoor, POS, and support collateral. Beyond the concept/copy development for individual mediums, we are seeking a self-motivated professional who can also achieve and practice a holistic view of multi-channel campaign efforts to ensure overall consistency in brand voice, tone and messaging.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with creative director and art directors in the development of campaign-level concepts that can drive all channels
- Develop clear, cohesive copy for all channels including: TV, radio, video, direct mail, digital, social, Web content, print, outdoor, Point of Sale (POS), and support collateral
- Think beyond our industry and bring fresh ideas to the table
- Develop, edit, proof and version scripts for broadcast and video production - :15, :30, :60 and extended formats
- Maintain copy oversight of creative products from inception through completion to help ensure a high level of quality and ensure maintenance of concept through approval of design
- Maintain a holistic view of multi-channel campaign efforts with team members to ensure overall consistency in brand voice, tone and messaging
- Present work in a compelling way that can capture and hold the attention of an audience
- Participate in strategic meetings with all members of the marketing team to deepen understanding of company objectives
- Actively explore the optical retail marketing arena and stay on top of consumer trends
- Maintain version and quality control of all owned assets through lifecycle of projects
- Direct the development and/or revision of creative executions with other team members and/or outside resources
- Manage concurrent projects of varying sizes and deliver work from concept through completion
- Process all copy for approval, Web-content upload, download to design/layout software, etc.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, English, creative writing, communications or related field
- 5-10 years of experience developing compelling work for direct mail, social, digital, email, mobile, radio and broadcast
- Retail experience is a nice to have, but not required
- Conceptual thinker
- Language lover with a positive force of creative energy
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms.
- Experience in optimizing copy according to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices
- Storyteller with the ability to develop and articulate concepts in a clear and compelling fashion. You are familiar with what’s out there now, what came before and what’s hot.
- Solid understanding of strategic marketing and relevant media
- Decisive problem-solving skills
- Experience in the pre and post video/audio production process as it relates to the written and spoken word. – selecting and directing voice talent, VO versioning, etc.
- Effective communicator with the capacity to explain your thinking and present your ideas to anyone – from internal creative teams to leadership
- Able to read briefs and guidelines, but rather than see them as a box, use them as a canvas to create memorable and effective communications.
- Ability to push the boundaries of creative excellence but also collaborate well with creative director, art directors and other team members
- Strong organizational abilities, and ability to manage multiple tasks on parallel timelines and short deadlines