Shop online today and save 30% + Free Shipping
Está a punto de ingresar a una página que solo existe en Inglés. Agradecemos su paciencia mientras mejoramos nuestro sitio. Disculpe las molestia.x
Job ID: 1041462
Date Posted: 05/13/2019
Farmers Branch, TX
Eyemart Express is seeking candidates with strong technical and customer service skills to fill a position on our growing IT Team. This candidate will be responsible for administering and maintaining telecom, phone and network services for all Eyemart locations. Primary responsibilities include move/change/add orders for telecom services, escalation and tracking requests with 3rd party service providers, and reconciling invoices and account charges. The ideal candidate will bring high energy, curiosity, and great customer service skills into a role which is always evolving.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate, select, and coordinate installation of phone, internet, wireless, and other telecom services.
- Document, analyze, and maintain telecom environment. Including account numbers, installed services, WAN/LAN information.
- Audit and approve invoices to ensure billing accuracy and find cost saving opportunities.
- Manage processes and procedures around telecom services for Home Office location and 200+ remote retail locations.
- Work with carriers to escalate issues and coordinate third party technician visits to sites.
- Work in a cross-functional role with Eyemart’s Construction Department, Professional Affairs, and Store Operations groups.
- Responsible for creating and following through on vendor/carrier tickets.
- Serve as liaison between external partners, internal staff, and IT department.
- Document resolutions for future reference.
- Route calls and escalate issues to other team members or departments.
- Assist with large-scale IT projects.
- Working knowledge of telecom systems and technologies. (POTS,SIP,Fiber, DSL, routing and switching, etc)
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- 2 or more years of experience in a technical role, preferably supporting telecom services and systems.
- Experience using a ticket system for workflow tracking and documenting solutions.
- Ability to work with remote users via phone and desktop tools for remote assistance.
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with end-users that have varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Desire to continue advancing technical skills and knowledge.
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish goals for the company.