Shop online today and save 30% + Free Shipping
Está a punto de ingresar a una página que solo existe en Inglés. Agradecemos su paciencia mientras mejoramos nuestro sitio. Disculpe las molestia.x
Jr. Graphic Designer
Job ID: 1045945
Date Posted: 05/20/2019
Farmers Branch, TX
Jr. Graphic Designer
A cover letter, resumé and portfolio link must be included to be considered.
Eyemart Express is seeking a multitalented, versatile, conceptual and creative Jr. Graphic Designer who can develop big ideas across multiple channels. The ideal candidate will be passionate about design, eager to learn, and possess the talent to think creatively to fulfill the external and internal communication needs of the company. The ideal candidate will have a happy can-do attitude and will bring high energy and creativity into the Marketing Team at Eyemart Express.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create impactful designs that capture and promote Eyemart’s vision
- Pitch creative ideas
- Use various techniques and special design tasks to create drafts, examples, models, etc.
- Consolidate ideas and present recommendations to team
- Collaborate with team members to finalize projects
- Use feedback from others to improve designs
- Produce final design solutions
Education and Experience Requirements
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Strong knowledge of web, print, branding, and POS (TV & video preferred, but not required)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, art, graphic design, communications, or related field (preferred, but not required)
- Retail advertising (preferred, but not required)
- Great design is required.
- FULLY proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications (specifically, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and preferably XD)
- Ability to develop creative solutions through strategic conceptualization
- Teamwork skills and the ability to collaborate with writers and other team members
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to details within demanding deadlines
- Strong organizational abilities, including time and resource management