District Optical Lab Manager - Full-Time - Rochester, NY
Job ID: 1079301
Date Posted: 07/02/2019
District Optical Lab Manager- (District Technical Manager)
Are you looking for a career that will bring you “home?” A career with a company that has one of the absolute best field leadership teams on the planet?! Well, you just found it!
One of the nation’s TOP optical companies, Eyemart Express is seeking a seasoned leader with at least 3 years of multi-unit retail OPTICAL LAB experience to help us drive our strong growth and amazing service to the pinnacle of the industry. For nearly 30 years, Eyemart Express has been setting the pace and the standard when it comes to delivering an awesome customer experience along with great prices and the fastest service anywhere! We have full-service labs in every one of our stores! And we’re growing every year with new stores opening throughout the country. Your career growth potential is endless!
So, if you’re looking to join a company that leads the industry in service, quality & speed, and that is rapidly expanding to well over 200 stores, then Eyemart is the place for you! If you have the drive, the talent, along with the experience in bringing teams together and exceeding goals, then we want to talk to you. Take a look at some of the things the role consists of, and send us your resume today.
The general responsibilities of this position are to manage store lab operations on a district level, ensuring that proper training, quality, productivity and maintenance controls are consistent throughout the district. This is a leadership role, responsible for the development and engagement of people, as well as the enforcement of all company policies and procedures.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Oversee the daily lab operations of approximately 15-20 locations.
- Ensure that training, quality, productivity, and machine maintenance are kept to Eyemart’s high standards.
- Clearly communicate all new or updated lab procedures to store management and associates.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and improve our lab procedures.
- Provide regular feedback on lab operations.
- Partnering with the Store Managers to hire, onboard, develop and engage Lab Managers and lab associates
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION:
- Must have 2-5 years of experience repairing Optical Lab Equipment.
- Must have experience in Multi-Unit (Multpile Locations) Managment.
- Proven success in developing and motivating lab teams.
- Ability to successfully interact with senior management and store associates.
- Able to travel to stores full-time.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.