Shop online today and save 30% + Free Shipping
Está a punto de ingresar a una página que solo existe en Inglés. Agradecemos su paciencia mientras mejoramos nuestro sitio. Disculpe las molestia.x
Job ID: 1081852
Date Posted: 07/08/2019
Farmers Branch, TX
Eyemart Express is seeking a Merchandising Specialist who will be responsible for providing key assistance to the merchandising team’s initiatives. This key teammate will support all phase of store merchandising and inventory levels for frames and accessories. The Merchandising Specialist reports to the Merchandising Manager and is part of a cross-functional Merchandising team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to all stores for signage and merchandising needs.
- Support store plan-o-gram process and new product launches.
- Analyze store sales and inventory to ensure best overall product mix and levels are maintained.
- Maintain Store Frame and Fixture master file.
- Assist in all remodel and new store project tasks.
- Manage photo audits for all new and remodel locations.
- Create in-store visual merchandising communications.
- Maintain inventories for retail graphics, signage and acrylics.
- Assist the Merchandising Team with special projects.
- Performs other duties as required.
Expereince & Education Requirements
- Retail Merchandising experience is preferred, but not required.
- Highly proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe Suite (i.e. InDesign).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple projects and priorities.
- Self-starter with high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships among all cross-functional groups.
- Ability to build relationships with outside vendors.
- Flexibility to frequent changes and ability to react quickly.
- Understanding of Adobe InDesign preferred, but not required.
- Strong understanding of Excel is necessary.