Job ID: 1116809
Date Posted: 08/19/2019
Farmers Branch, TX
Are you looking for an exciting and engaging career in reporting and analytics? Well, we have just the role for you! Eyemart Express is seeking a self-motivated, inquisitive Reporting Analyst for a critical role on our Business Intelligence Team. This person will be key support member of a growing cross-functional team responsible for providing tactical guidance on data visualization using Tableau. Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects and requests are critical for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and Maintain Tableau Reports to drive key business decisions
- Create documentation and user guides for store facing Tableau Reports
- Act as the point person for all Tableau related questions from the stores
- Work closely with IT to ensure any database changes flow through directly to Tableau reports
- Generate ad hoc reports for various business users using MySQL
- Assist with dashboard maintenance in Tableau
- Analyze data for various projects, i.e. pricing models, merchandise mix in stores, dashboards for business leaders, etc.
- Performs data extraction, manipulation, and analysis.
- Reports on findings and makes strategic recommendations to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in math, finance, statistics, information systems, or related field
- 1-3 years of on-the-job experience, and coursework/familiarity with marketing/merchandising analytics techniques, product trend analysis, inventory optimization, or Ecommerce analysis
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
- Experienced in creating and manipulating data sets in Tableau as well as MySQL
- Demonstrated proficiency of query and reporting analysis techniques (specifically SQL Server, PowerPivot, and Excel) required
- Strong aptitude for mathematical or financial analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work under minimal supervision and handle complex issues and problems
- Experience working in or with multi-outlet retail, CPG, restaurants, or other consumer-facing industries preferred