Online Store / E-Commerce Channel Manager
Job ID: 1130004
Date Posted: 09/05/2019
Farmers Branch, TX
Online Store/E-Commerce Channel Manager
Eyemart Express, one of the leading optical retailers in the nation is not only growing in location count, but also growing our online presence, and we are looking for someone whose primary responsibility will be to manage our E-Commerce channel – our online store! This person will be responsible for channel marketing, analytics, day-to-day site operations, new customer acquisition and overall growth of the E-Commerce business for Eyemart Express. They will collaborate with Merchandising, Creative, Operations, IT, and Customer Service to create a best-in-class online/digital experience. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, results-driven, and able to translate data into actionable insights and strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the online store strategy by creating and seamless and integrated customer experience across brick/mortar and online stores.
- Develop strategy to drive customer traffic and optimize conversion rate and order size.
- Develop and oversee the effective planning of online store marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing (product launches, Back to School, holidays, etc.)
- Set campaign performance standards and tracking progress against expectations.
- Responsible for maintaining and merchandising all e-commerce website content.
- Recommend and implement technical and non-technical strategies that will drive traffic, conversions, retention, revenue, and profitability.
- Troubleshoot any technical issues and keep the online store running smoothly at all times.
- Work with the Home Office Lab to ensure timely fulfilment of orders and flawless customer satisfaction.
- Manage the user experience of the website including product recommendation, glasses building process, checkout experience and promotional campaigns – anything to enhance the customer experience
- Provide e-commerce reports to management including sales, site traffic, conversion rate, customer segments, and effectiveness of promotional and marketing initiatives.
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to the online store.
- Generate and implement product expansions and marketing initiatives to increase eCommerce sales and profitability.
- P&L accountability for the online store.
Experience & Education Requirements
- 5+ years of direct marketing experience working in or with E-commerce brands/marketplaces
- Experience with enterprise E-commerce software and tools
- Experience understanding, designing and supporting the entire customer journey and process from acquisition through to purchase and finally to return user.
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team with members in other departments.
- Ability to work with Leadership, influencing others while managing projects and deadlines.
- Highly focused on CRM and the full cycle relationship with the customer.
- Expert level understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager or analytics management within online marketplaces.
- Expert Excel skills (V-lookup and pivot tables galore)
- Extremely strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Aptitude to think strategically while also identifying and solving problems.
- Self-starter and goal oriented with solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong initiative – self-directed, with independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Outstanding ability to partner with others at all levels.
- Sense of urgency.