Job ID: 858147
Date Posted: 09/04/2018
Farmers Branch, TX
Eyemart Express, one of the largest optical retail companies in the nation, is hiring and we want you to join our team! Our focus is to provide affordable, quality prescription eye glasses without compromise. With over 25 years of doing just that, and over 170 stores, we continue to accomplish what we set our sights on so many years ago, and we’ve been able to achieve this level of success by having the right people in place. Our people are smart, dedicated and enthusiastic. They're empowered to anticipate and respond to customer needs, set goals, and seize opportunities for both personal and professional growth. We're a Great Place To Work© and we have plans to continue adding locations each year.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team.
Eyemart Express is seeking a Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for providing key assistance to the brand marketing team’s initiatives and logistical support to maintain the Eyemart Express Brands. This key teammate will provide support on campaigns including the overall coordination and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with the brand’s strategy, commitments and goals for the assigned projects. The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director of Marketing Planning and Strategy and is part of a cross-functional Marketing team that includes CRM, Integrated Marketing, Local Store and Creative Production.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate campaigns including managing audience, scheduling, coordinating the creative review process, and having final responsibility for ensuring produced emails meet specified objectives.
- Support team with social/digital campaigns including maintaining work flow, partnering with agency, coordinating the creative review process, and having final responsibility for ensuring produced social posts are trafficked. Ensure that deadlines are met.
- Coordinate website seasonal / campaign content.
- Execute market / store specific campaigns including creating marketing briefs in Workfront, coordinating the creative review process, developing intercoms, and ensuring local store messages implement and launch on time.
- Work with the Local Store Marketing team, help setup promotions, help manage calendar and deliver promotional materials to new store locations.
- Help organize and plan events including store openings, special events and community/center-based events.
- Run weekly reports to monitor coupon and sales results.
- Monitor the status of each job and ensure that deliverables are meeting deadlines.
- Create/Update tasks on a project-by-project basis.
- Assist in scoping project requests, determine needed resources and coordinate work assignments to creative team.
- Performs other duties as required.
- BA or BS in business or marketing or related field is preferred, but not required.
- Must have at least 2- 4 years of successful experience in marketing, advertising, communications, project management or a related field.
- Highly proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Retail experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple projects and priorities.
- Self-starter with high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships among all cross-functional groups.
- Ability to build relationships with outside vendors.
- Flexibility to frequent changes and ability to react quickly.