SR. Manager Customer Relationship Marketing
Job ID: 909262
Date Posted: 11/13/2018
Farmers Branch, TX
Eyemart Express is seeking an experienced Senior Manager of Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) to manage the strategy, planning, content development and execution of marketing initiatives across all CRM channels including direct mail, email and online store. This person will be responsible for CRM strategy development, which includes developing timelines, guiding creative efforts, interpreting program results, executing daily CRM tasks and working with internal partners and outside vendors.
Ideal candidate has at least 6 years marketing experience, especially in targeted customer communications such as direct mail and online store. They have successfully mapped out customer journey touchpoints and analyzed purchase data and consumer insights to guide marketing decisions and maximize incremental sales. They have developed customer segmentation strategies that create relevant, value-added personal and engaging customer experiences. They have overseen primary research efforts and worked with statistical experts to interpret and implement results of advanced analytics such as predictive models or marketing mix analyses. They should track financial objectives, calculate ongoing forecasts, and review results on key KPIs for all CRM channels.
The Sr. Manager of CRM reports to the Director of Marketing Strategy and is part of a cross-functional Marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- CRM Strategy: Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability. Create strategic CRM roadmap for targeted marketing efforts that covers all aspects of repurchase for existing customers. Test and define the cadence of in-store versus online store strategies to maximize customer repurchases. The roadmap should be holistic plan that incorporates customer data collection, testing, promotional aspects, company goals, brand consistency, and financial goals. Results from prior campaigns, testing, and analysis should be utilized to help develop and refine the plan over time.
- Online Store Strategy: Recommend and implement technical and non-technical strategies that will drive traffic, conversions, retention, revenue, and profitability. Support the online store strategy by creating and seamless and integrated customer experience across brick/mortar and online stores. Collaborate with merchandising to execute online merchandising strategies. P&L accountability for the online store.
- Campaign Execution: Oversee the day to day execution of CRM campaigns inclusive of email, direct mail and online channels. This includes developing timelines, managing projects, campaign creative, proofing, providing guidance on selection criteria and creative direction, and measuring results. This role will serve as the primary coordination contact between IT, marketing analysts, creative team members, operations, and email and direct mail vendors. Helps determine optimal creative messaging and promotional offers for different customer segments. This role will have the final responsibility for ensuring that all emails, direct mail and online store campaigns are produced and delivered as intended.
- Program Execution: Determine ongoing key performance indicators. Summarize and share results with marketing and executive teams. Refine program as additional data sources and consumer insights become available. Evaluate and prioritize potential new CRM initiatives, analytics, or research. Streamline and document processes. Monitor deliverability and health of email/ direct mail file.
- Optimization: Develop testing plan to ensure continuous improvement in CRM program. Tests could include subject line testing, creative testing, promotional offer testing, cadence or contact strategy testing. Work with internal statistical and analytics individuals to design accurate experimental tests and measure results accordingly. Keep up-to-date on current best practices for email and direct mail and implement accordingly
Education & Experience Requirements
- 6+ years’ experience in multi-channel marketing, specifically in targeted customer communications such as direct mail and online store.
- Minimum 3 years’ successfully executing CRM marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong financial and business acumen – experience with planning and budgeting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excel and Power point experience required
- Experience with email campaign tools (i.e. Mailchimp), preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple projects and priorities.
- Self-starter with high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency