Shop online today and save 30% + Free Shipping
Está a punto de ingresar a una página que solo existe en Inglés. Agradecemos su paciencia mientras mejoramos nuestro sitio. Disculpe las molestia.x
Job ID: 936503
Date Posted: 12/21/2018
Farmers Branch, TX
HRIS Analyst Level 1
Eyemart Express is seeking an HRIS Analyst with strong Ultimate Software (UltiPro) knowledge to lead the effectiveness of our HR Systems and Processes.
Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, passion for project management, an IT/Software understanding, strong organization and communication skills, and will be a self-starter with a desire to continuously improve processes and systems. The HRIS Analyst reports to the Sr. HR Operations Manager and is part of a cross-functional Human Resource Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs and maintains the HRIS in support of the organization’s data management and reporting needs.
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of organizational data within the HRIS.
- Creates standard and ad hoc queries or reports.
- Provides data summaries or statistical analyses for use in strategic planning or decision-making.
- Follows established procedures for updating, validating, and correcting employee records or other related HR data.
- Prepares end-user documentation or training materials as needed.
- Recommends solutions to improve systems and processes
- Assist the HR Team with special projects.
Education & Experience Requirements
- 1-2 years of HRIS experience required
- Ultimate Software experience required
- Experience with project management preferred
- Experience working with IT/Software Development teams, preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills, and be able to prioritize multiple projects and priorities.
- Self-starter with high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Analytical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to frequent changes and ability to react quickly.