Shop online today and save 30% + Free Shipping
Está a punto de ingresar a una página que solo existe en Inglés. Agradecemos su paciencia mientras mejoramos nuestro sitio. Disculpe las molestia.x
District Manager In Training - Full-Time
Job ID: 955913
Date Posted: 01/21/2019
Farmers Branch, TX
District Manager In Training
Eyemart Express is seeking candidates with multi-unit experience, preferably within the optical industry, to train with our Field Leadership Team for a future District Manager role in the Salt Lake area. If you have multi-unit experience, or are looking to grow into a multi-unit leader, we want to speak to you!
The general responsibilities of this position are to manage store operations on a district level, ensuring that proper training, store sales, financial controls and inventory controls are consistent throughout the district. This is a leadership role, responsible for the development and engagement of people, as well as the enforcement of all company policies and procedures
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage District Operations to meet all company standards, through leadership of, and training and development of assigned stores’ management teams
- Travel to stores to support store teams and reinforce expectations and initiatives.
- Ensure that all stores’ sales goals are at or above company standards, seeking to maximize the stores’ gross sales wherever possible.
- Train and develop assigned District Lab Manager, ensuring they provide adequate lab support to the district.
- Maintain excellent communication with all assigned store managers, District Managers, District Lab Manager, and Operations Leadership Team
- Assist store Managers in resolving customer complaints, and handle any escalated items
- Establish and monitor the P&L of each store as well as accurate reporting of all data
- Serve as a model of Eyemart culture, goals, objectives, standards and policies
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- 7-10 years of experience managing a retail store focused on customer service and sales
- Some multi-unit experience preferred
- 3-5 years of optical experience is required
- Proven success in developing and motivating teams.
Skills and Abilities
- Customer-focused attitude and hands-on approach to the work.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of retail optical best practices preferred.
- A history of successful retail management.
- Ability to travel 80% - 100% of the time.
- Excellent problem-solving / judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion regarding management decisions and directives, and general employment information.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to successfully interact with senior management and store associates alike.