Shop online today and save 30% + Free Shipping
Está a punto de ingresar a una página que solo existe en Inglés. Agradecemos su paciencia mientras mejoramos nuestro sitio. Disculpe las molestia.x
Ansi-certified Safety Glasses
We offer a great selection of the ANSI-certified safety glasses you need to keep safe, at a price you can afford.
Our Eyes on Your Safety
Workers in almost every industry are exposed to hazards that can cause serious eye injury. We have the right safety eyewear to help keep those at greater risk to injury, compliant and safe.
Have a question about our safety glasses?
A Lab in Every Store, Stocked and Ready
- 150,000+ pairs of safety glasses made
- Same-day service
- More than 40 styles
- Permanent, removable and integrated side shield options
- Pricing starts at just $39.95
- Approved tinting, photochromic lenses available
- Corporate programs available
What is ANSI Z87.1?
This standard set forth by the ANSI means the choice of safety eyewear revolves around what best represents the protection needed for specific hazards encountered in the workplace. The most common of which include:
- Blunt impact
- Splashes and droplets
- Small dust particles
ANSI Z87.1(+) certified safety glasses undergo intensive testing to ensure lenses and frames provide:
- Basic and high-impact for lenses and frames.
- Exposure to non-ionizing radiation and chemicals.
- Durability to flammables and corrosion.