Shop online today and save 30% + Free Shipping
Está a punto de ingresar a una página que solo existe en Inglés. Agradecemos su paciencia mientras mejoramos nuestro sitio. Disculpe las molestia.x
IT Project Manager
Job ID: 1034198
Date Posted: 12/03/2018
Farmers Branch, TX
IT Project Manager
Eyemart Express is seeking a Project Manager with strong IT/Software Development knowledge to focus on our many, ever evolving IT projects. This is a high impact, high visibility, cross-functional role. The Project Manager is expected to attain results through planning, budgeting, requirements gathering, and documenting processes for all technical initiatives. The Project Manager is also responsible for sharing project updates to both internal stakeholders and the executive team.
Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, passion for project management, an IT/Software Development understanding, strong organization and communication skills, and will be able to get up to speed quickly. The Project Manager reports to the VP of IT and is part of a cross-functional IT Development Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and implement project management processes and methodologies for the IT team to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Manage technical and non-technical aspects of projects including project requirements, impacted parties, organizing meetings, and overall communication strategies.
- Plan, schedule, and ensure timely completion of the projects.
- Assemble project teams, manage resource allocation, and day-to-day organization of projects.
- Serve as a liaison between team members and management team requesting the project.
- Manage the backlog of feature requests for existing systems by prioritizing requests from multiple teams.
- Ensure business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives.
- Must possess strong organizational, time management skills, and be able to prioritize multiple projects and priorities.
- Project Management background required – PMP preferred
- Self-starter with high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships among cross-functional groups.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility changes and ability to react quickly.
Education & Experience Requirements
- 3+ years in a project management role
- Some experience working with Software Development teams – preferred
- A degree in a relevant technical or business program – preferred but not required