Job ID: 924293
Date Posted: 12/03/2018
Farmers Branch, TX
Hours: 9:00-6:00pm M-F
Eyemart Express is seeking candidates for a position at our Home Office Warehouse. This person will be responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing products within the warehouse and Home Office lab. Other duties and responsibilities are listed below.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
- Retrieves product in accordance with printed orders.
- Pulls orders according to sequencing on delivery route/run list.
- Packs products securely.
- Consolidates merchandise as necessary.
- Insure application of shipping IDs as instructed.
- Clearly marks cartons or totes with truck run and stop number.
- Verifies accuracy of picks prior to release of orders from work station.
- Ensure that product is packed to ensure there is no damage.
- Restocks bins as necessary during picking operations.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Maintains clean, orderly workstation-returns supplies, merchandise to assigned locations and cleans work area at end of production shift.
- Perform other duties as required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience working in a warehouse setting
- Experience working in the optical industry is preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time (up to 8 hours per day per scheduled shift)
- Ability to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and/or pull up to approximately 15 lbs,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet production goals.
- Attention to detail a must due to need for quality assurance.
- Ability to maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees
- Work is performed primarily in a warehouse setting
- Environment often fast-paced, deadline oriented
- May work alone as necessary or with partner