Shop online today and save 30% + Free Shipping
Está a punto de ingresar a una página que solo existe en Inglés. Agradecemos su paciencia mientras mejoramos nuestro sitio. Disculpe las molestia.x
Senior Field Recruiter
Job ID: 953212
Date Posted: 01/17/2019
Farmers Branch, TX
Senior Field Recruiter
Eyemart Express is seeking a high energy, self-motivated Senior Field Recruiter with high volume, field experience to lead all recruiting efforts and initiatives for our 200+ retail locations.
Ideal candidates will have a passion for people, strong organization and communication skills, and will be a go-getter with a desire to continuously come up with new ideas for sourcing, recruiting, screening, and interviewing candidates. The Senior Field Recruiter reports to the Director of Recruiting and Talent and is part of a cross-functional Human Resource Team, that reports into the Chief People Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consults with hiring managers to understand roles to be filled and profiles of ideal candidates.
- Reviews and assesses applicants’ education, experience, training, and other qualifications.
- Schedules interviews and coordinates interviewers or panels.
- Conducts initial phone interviews and screenings, providing feedback to hiring managers.
- Acts as an Eyemart Express brand ambassador, responsible for telling the story of the Eyemart brand to candidates.
- Tests and scores applicants and gathers feedback from other interviewers.
- Informs candidates of job duties, responsibilities, work schedules, compensation and benefits packages, and career advancement opportunities.
- Prepares and extends job offers. Notifies applicants of rejection.
- Prepares end-user documentation or training materials as needed for our process and ATS system.
- Recommends solutions to improve systems and processes as it relates to the company’s recruiting efforts, using Tabelau dashboards and other resources to inform those recommendations.
- Supports local in-person recruiting efforts across the retail locations as needed, such as career fairs or local sourcing opportunities.
- Thinks strategically to leverage existing talent through our Eyemart Leadership Development programs to fill open positions and future roles due to anticipated growth.
- Executes upon established recruiting metrics, analyzes results and provides ongoing reports to the leadership team.
- Manages vendor relationships with our ATS vendor as well as specialized recruiting agencies and other strategic partners.
- Assists the larger HR Team with special projects as needed.
Education & Experience Requirements
- 2+ years of field or high-volume recruiting experience in retail, hospitality or healthcare industry is required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills, and be able to prioritize multiple projects and priorities.
- Self-starter with high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Analytical thinking skills
- Flexibility to frequent changes and ability to react quickly.